Personal Information Protection Policy
elDesign Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") recognizes that it is the Company responsibility to properly handle personal information when conducting business in the consulting business.
The Company will promote personal information protection by making all employees aware of the importance of protecting personal information and making efforts to protect it. Rules of the Personal Information Protection Policy are as follows.
- 1. When acquiring, using, and providing personal information, the Company will specify the Purpose of Use and will not handle personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the specified purpose. In addition, the Company will take appropriate management measures to prevent unintended use.
- 2. Regarding personal information handled in all businesses and personal information of employees, the Company will comply with Laws, Regulations, Guidelines, and other Rules regarding the handling of personal information set by the government and or institutions.
- 3. In order to properly manage the acquired personal information, we will take organizational, human, physical and technical safety measures, and work, to prevent and correct the leakage, loss, or damage of personal information.
- 4. When the Company receives complaints or consultation regarding the handling of personal information, the Company will promptly investigate the facts about the content and respond in good faith within a reasonable period.
- 5. The Company will continuously improve efforts to protect personal information considering changes in social conditions and the environment.
- Enacted and Revised
- Enacted on June 10, 2019
- Revised on March 31, 2021
- elDesign Inc.,
- Kenichi Sakagoshi
Personal Information Consultation Desk
For inquiries regarding the handling of personal information and content of the Personal Information Protection Policy, please contact below.
Handling of Personal Data
- 1. Company name
- 2. Personal information protection manager and contact information
Personal information protection manager: Kenichi Sakagoshi, President and Representative Director
Address: Shirokane-Takanawa Station Building 4F, 1-27-6 Shirokane, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- 3. Definitions of Terms
- (1) "Personal information" means information about a living individual that can identify the specific individual by name, date of birth, or other description contained in the information, as well as information that includes a personal identification code.
- (2) "Personal data" means personal information that is maintained in a retrievable manner.
- 4. Method of obtaining personal information
We obtain your personal information through business cards, e-mails, websites, telephone calls, and mails.
- 5. Purpose of use of personal information
Personal information obtained and retained by the Company will be used for the appropriate and smooth operation of the Company's business. The information will also be used to the extent necessary for the following services provided. We will not use the information for any other purposes, and will take measures to prevent its use for any other purposes.
(1) Personal information related to the Company and its services
- ・To provide information and services related to our various services, including consulting services, advisory services, seminars, and events.
- ・To provide information on and manage various seminars, events, etc.
- ・To ask for opinions about various services we provide and other matters related to the Company
- ・To perform procedures and communicate about our various services (e.g., administrative procedures such as applications, changes, and cancellations, payment settlements, and after-sales services).
- ・To conduct business negotiations, business communications, contract fulfillment, and billing and payment operations related to our various services
- ・To properly carry out outsourced operations
- ・To be used for market research, system development, data analysis, product and service development, etc.
(2) Personal information related to inquiries to the Company
- ・To respond to inquiries about the Company (including information recorded during telephone calls)
(3) Personal information related to officers and employees
- ・To conduct personnel and labor management (including retirees), business management, compensation payment, health management, and benefit applications based on laws and administrative regulations
(4) Personal information regarding employment applicants
- ・To contact applicants regarding employment selection and selection results
- ・To perform procedures for employment
(5) Personal information regarding shareholders
- ・To exercise rights and perform obligations under the Companies Act
- ・To perform any and all operations incidental to the preceding items
- (1) Personal information related to the Company and its services
6.Safety control measures
The Company shall take measures to ensure the security of personal information and prevent its leakage, etc. through the development and improvement of a system for the protection of personal information, education for employees, access control to areas where personal information is handled as well as the personal information itself, implementation of anti-virus software, and other information security
measures. Personal information that is no longer in our possession will be securely disposed of or erased in an appropriate manner.
In addition, when personal information is used for cloud services provided by cloud service providers, such personal information may be stored on a server in a foreign country, but the location of the server is not disclosed for security reasons. When personal information is handled in a foreign country, we will promptly respond to requests from customers to provide information on security control measures, etc.
If there is a safety control measure disclosed separately for that service on the service site, that measure will take precedence.
7.Provision of personal information to third parties
The Company will not provide personal information obtained from customers to third parties except in the following (1) to (6) cases.
- (1) When prior consent has been obtained from the person in question
- (2) When required by law
- (3) When it is necessary for the protection of the person’s life, body, or property, and when it is difficult to obtain consent of the person in question
- (4) When it is necessary for improving public health or for promoting healthy growth of children, and when it is difficult to obtain consent of the person in question
- (5) When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by those parties to execute affairs established by law, and in which obtaining consent of the person in question could impede the execution of such affairs
- (6) When the third party is an academic research institution, etc., and the third party needs to handle the relevant personal data for academic research purposes (including cases in which academic research is part of the purpose of handling the relevant personal data, but excluding cases in which there is a risk of unjustified infringement on the rights and interests of individuals)
8. Outsourcing the handling of personal information
The Company may outsource part of the business to a third party within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
9. Requests for disclosure, revision, suspension of use, etc. of personal information
You may request the Company for notice of the purpose of use, disclosure, revision, addition or deletion of contents, suspension of use, and deletion or suspension of providing to third parties, of your person information. If you wish to request disclosure, etc., please contact the information under "13. Personal Information Consultation Service" below. Please note, however, that we may not be able to disclose personal information in cases where disclosure is required by law. We appreciate your understanding.
10.Joint use of personal information
elDesign’s group companies (hereinafter referred to as "our group companies")*1 may share your personal information as follows.
(1) Scope of joint users
Our group companies
(2) Purpose of joint use
To provide information and proposals on services offered by our group companies, and to develop products and services, etc.
To provide information on events, surveys, etc.
(3) Items of information to be jointly used
Name, date of birth, gender, address, telephone (fax) number, e-mail address, company information (company name, department, title, address, telephone (fax) number), etc.
(4) Party responsible for management of shared use
Person responsible for management: Kenichi Sakagoshi, President and Representative Director, elDesign Inc.
Address: Shirokane Takanawa Station Building 4F, 1-27-6 Shirokane, Minato-ku, Tokyo
(5) Acquisition method
Exchange of business cards, business meetings, transactions, applications for events/seminars, telephone calls, e-mails, inquiries through the website, etc.
- (1) Scope of joint users
11. Voluntary nature of personal information items to be obtained
All personal information that the Company collects is provided with the customer's intent. If you do not provide us with the required items, we may not be able to provide you with the appropriate services.
12. About SSL
When you provide personal information on the Company's website, we use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology to prevent interception by third parties during transmission, allowing you to transmit your personal information securely.
13.Personal Information Consultation Desk
For inquiries regarding our handling of personal information, please contact the following.
Shirokane-Takanawa Station Building 4F,
1-27-6 Shirokane, Minato-ku,
Tokyo 108-0072, Japan
TEL : 03-5422-6793
Information Security Policy
elDesign Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") recognizes the importance and responsibility of protecting the information entrusted to us by our customers and business partners and the information assets we hold off from threats.
Under such circumstances, the Company has actively managed, operated an information security management system.
The scope of the Basic Information Security Policy (hereinafter referred to as "the Basic Policy") established and has declared that all employees will comply and put into action (needs fixing).
The Company will comply with Personal Information Protection Law, information Security laws, Guidelines, Contractual Security Requirements, and Other relevant Rules and Regulations.
In accordance with the Basic Policy, we will maintain and manage internal regulations regarding information security. The Company recognizes that it is an important social responsibility to handle information assets appropriately when carrying out business. The Company will carry out education and publicity activities for all employees.
To realize an appropriate management system for information assets, the Company will identify threats to information assets and continuously strive for risk analysis, evaluation, and improvement.
To ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information assets, the Company will implement appropriate information security measures based on human, organizational, and technical policies; to work on the safety management of information assets.
Enacted: June 10th 2019