Personal Information Protection Policy
elDesign Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") recognizes that it is the Company responsibility to properly handle personal information when conducting business in the consulting business.
The Company will promote personal information protection by making all employees aware of the importance of protecting personal information and making efforts. The following rules of the Personal Information Protection Policy are as follows.
- 1. When acquiring, using, and providing personal information, the Company will specify the Purpose of Use and will not handle personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the specified purpose. In addition, the Company will take appropriate management measures to prevent unintended use.
- 2. Regarding personal information handled in all businesses and employees, the Company will comply with Laws, Regulations, Guidelines, and other Rules regarding the handling of personal information set by the government and or institutions.
- 3. In order to properly manage the acquired personal information, we will take organizational, human, physical and technical safety measures, and work, to prevent and correct the leakage, loss, or damage of personal information.
- 4. When the Company receives complaints or consultation regarding the handling of personal information, the Company will promptly investigate the facts about the content and respond in good faith within a reasonable period.
- 5. The Company will continuously improve efforts to protect personal information considering changes in social conditions and the environment.
- Enacted and Revised
- Enacted on June 10, 2019
- Revised on March 31, 2021
- elDesign Inc.,
- Kenichi Sakagoshi
Personal Information Consultation Desk
For inquiries regarding the handling of personal information and content of the Personal Information Protection Policy, please contact below.
Handling of Personal Information
- 1. Business Name
- 2. Personal Information Protection Manager and Contact Information
CEO Kenichi Sakagoshi
- 3. Purpose of Use
- (1) Management consulting business
- (2) Procurement agency service of energy products, brokerage, and sales
- (3) Providing and selling systems that support energy product handling operations
- (4) Software planning, development, production, construction, setting, sales, and management
- (5) Design, management, contracting of construction, civil engineering, electricity, telecommunications, plumbing work, instrumentation work, sales, and construction of various materials and machinery
- (6) Planning and management of seminars and workshops
- (7) Planning and management of training for companies, organizations, dispatch of instructors
- (8) Power generation business
- (9) Website standards, production, operation, and management
- (10) Internet-based sales business
- (11) Advertising business
- (12) Advertising agency business
- (13) Various information provision services and information processing services
- (14) Employee personal information (used for employee management work)
- (15) Personal information of applicants for employment (used for employment work)
- (16) Information such as inquiries about the Company business (used only for answering inquiries)
- (17) All business operations to the preceding articles
Personal information acquired and held by the Company will be used to operate the business appropriately and smoothly. In addition, in each of the businesses listed above, it is necessary to conclude and fulfill contracts, after-sales service maintenance, maintenance of equipment, improvement of products and services, guidance on products and services, and other related operations. The Company will use personal information within the required range, but only for the intended purpose, and take measures to prevent unintended use.
- 4. Provision of Disclosing Personal Information to Third Parties
The Company will not disclose personal information entrusted from customers to third parties except the following cases.
- (1) When prior consent is obtained from the person in question.
- (2) When required by law
- (3) When obtaining consent from the person in question is difficult but necessary to protect the life, body, and property.
- (4) When obtaining consent from the person in question is difficult but necessary to improve public health or promote the healthy development of children.
- (5) When obtaining consent from the person in question could risk interfering with the affairs stipulated by the Laws and Regulations of the national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted to cooperate.
- 5. Entrusting the Handling of Personal Information
The Company may outsource parts of the business to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- 6. Request for Disclosure, Correction, Suspension of Use, etc. of Personal Information
You can request notification of the purpose of use, disclosure, revision of content, suspension, erasure of provision to third parties regarding the personal information provided.
If you wish to request disclosure, etc., please contact the "9. Personal Information Consultation Counter" below. Please note that the Company may be unable to disclose personal information if based on Laws and Regulations.
7. Regarding Shared Use of Personal Information
elDesign group companies (hereinafter referred to as "the Group Companies") may share your personal information as follows.
- (1) Scope of Shared Use users
elDesign Group companies (hereinafter referred to as "the Group Companies") * 1
- (2) Purpose of Shared Use
Information and proposals for services provided by the Group Companies, information on events and questionnaires, etc.
- (3) Information items for Shared Use
Name, date of birth, gender, address, telephone (FAX) number, email address, work information (company name, department, job title, address, telephone (FAX) number), etc.
- (4) Shared use manager
The Company and the Group Companies.
- (5) Acquisition method
Business card exchange, business negotiations, transactions, event/seminar applications, telephone, email, inquiries from the website, etc.
- (1) Scope of Shared Use users
- 8. Arbitrariness of Acquired Items of Personal Information
All personal information the Company obtains is acquired by the customer's will. The Company may not be able to service appropriately; if the necessary items have not been provided.
- 9. Personal Information Consultation Desk
For inquiries regarding how the Company handles personal information, please contact below.
4F, Shirokane Takanawa Station Building, 1-27-6 Shirokane, Minato, Tokyo, 108-0072
TEL : 03-5422-6793
Information Security Policy
elDesign Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") recognizes the importance and responsibility of protecting the information entrusted to us by our customers and business partners and the information assets we hold off from threats.
Under such circumstances, the Company has actively managed, operated an information security management system.
The scope of the Basic Information Security Policy (hereinafter referred to as "the Basic Policy") established and has declared that all employees will comply and put into action (needs fixing).
The Company will comply with Personal Information Protection Law, information Security laws, Guidelines, Contractual Security Requirements, and Other relevant Rules and Regulations.
In accordance with the Basic Policy, we will maintain and manage internal regulations regarding information security. The Company recognizes that it is an important social responsibility to handle information assets appropriately when carrying out business. The Company will carry out education and publicity activities for all employees.
To realize an appropriate management system for information assets, the Company will identify threats to information assets and continuously strive for risk analysis, evaluation, and improvement.
To ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information assets, the Company will implement appropriate information security measures based on human, organizational, and technical policies; to work on the safety management of information assets.
Enacted: June 10th 2019